- 6 large sheets of tissue paper
- 1 pipe cleaner
- two 6-foot lengths of green crepe paper
- one 4-foot bamboo garden stake or stick(optional)
- First stack 6 different-colored sheets of tissue paper, then fold the stack accordion style the long way.
- Twist a pipe cleaner around the center.
- Round both ends of the stack with scissors.
- Open the flower by gently pulling up 1 layer of tissue paper at a time toward the center.
- Turn over the flower and use the pipe cleaner ends to attach two 6-foot strips of crepe paper streamers to the bottom of the flower.
- Now take those same ends and wrap them around one end of a bamboo garden stake. Tape them in place to secure.
I got this craft from:http://spoonful.com/crafts/giant-tissue-paper-flowers